Me within Me

Friday, May 20, 2005

Discover me... Discover me Blog!

Today, I *pen* my first blog.

According to Astrology, this is a year of introspection for me. hmm.. Well, so far from the look of it, I guess the prediction is spot on. All through this year I have thought about one aspect of my life more than any other, My Career!

If it was only that simple I could have made a decision months ago. The fact that the path I vote for today will dictate, altleast in the foreseeable future, my career hugelu increases its importance. After see-sawing with my choices and weighing the pros and cons, I had finally decided a few weeks back on my path. Phew! what a relief. But the task is only half done. Now I have to ready myself for the tough path I had opted for and hopefully will be a victor at the beginning of my new venture.

3 Comments:

  • Is this your first post? OK! Be wellcome! Thak's for your visit...

    By Blogger Biranta, at 11:54 am  

  • Thanks biranta. Ya, I am a bit late in catching the Blog wave, but as they say, Its never too late.

    By Blogger Khader Abbeb, at 5:43 am  

  • Dude.. what is this "Hugelu" all Golti(Telugu) influence is it ???hehehehe

    Alpha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home